Photography Gustavo Villareal
Bring everyone to their feet, clapping and dancing all night long. Through the years we’ve seen some pretty epic party entertainment ideas beyond the DJ or bandstand!
If you want to level up on your quinceanera with some unexpected fun entertain, you can consider this entertainment ideas that’ll make your guests remember your quinceanera for years!
- Led Robots: Get the party started with the Led Robot, will get your guests pumped.
- La Hora Loca: When the party is dying down, the lights drop, the sound surges, a siren whoops! exotic performers parade, Stilt-walkers, feathered dancers, that’s when La Hora Loca strikes!
- Photo Booths: Photo booths are nothing new, but there’s no denying it: your guests love hamming it up for the camera!
- Magic Mirror: Your guest walk up to the mirror, colorful animations and a voice guidance invite them to engage in a magical, interactive “selfie” experience presenting a photo keepsake.
- Magician: Perfect show for entertaining younger guests.
- Karaoke: Save this one for later in the night and you’re bound to get even more brilliant, hilarious and enthusiastic results!
- Lighting Dance Floor: Do you want to get your guest dancing all night long? Then add Dance Floor Lighting to your reception. This guarantees to get people in the mood to dance.
- Face Painting: Another one for smaller guests. Create a dedicated face paint area to amuse the kids. Just make sure they know that under no circumstances can the face paint transfer onto anyone’s outfits, not least your dress.
Now you have the entertainment sorted, it’s time to make your guests have the time of their lives at your quince!