Marco Vinicio Photography
It’s takes more than pressing play to really engage a quinceanera crowd. Among others qualities, your Dj needs to have fun personality and the ability to quickly adapt to last-minute changes.
When meeting with a prospective Dj, ask the following questions to determine if he/she is a good fit for your party:
- Do you bring your own sound system equipment?
- How many hours of playing time are included in the contract?
- Can i review your play list?
- Can i request certain songs?
- How many people are in your team?
- Do you play a variety of music?
- What genre is your speciality?
- Can you only play G-rated versions of the music?
Do you have music that adapts to each moment of the quinceanera?