How to get glowing skin for you Quinceanera.
Let’s face it girls we don’t all have great skin and we sometimes don’t know how to take care of it. So i’m going to teach you 3 simply steps to better looking skin. I’m also going to share a DIY face mask.
The first and favorite
Is an exfoliator, i love this is really removes everything. Some exfoliators are not safe to use every day but others are, you just have to find the right one for you.
Let’s begin by detecting your skin type
- If when you wash your face you need to moisturize immediately you have dry skin.
- If you get oil down the center of your face and dry on the outside you have a combination skin.
- If you have shine on your face everyday you have oily skin.
How to care:
Dry Skin: you skin is very sensitive and requires lots of moisturize and use gentle cleansers.
Combination Skin: Is a blessing and a curse because sometimes the oily part can be controlled and sometimes they can’t.
Try using products that are for combination skin.
Stay away from anything too drying and too moisturizing. Another thing that can help is apply a bit of makeup powder to the T-zone of your face and a little of moisturizer on the outer side. Oily skin you need to use products that have powder particles to absorbe all that oil. Stay away from thick moisturizer and always carry bolting paper.
Here is a DIY face mask that will help you exfoliate and brighten you skin:
- 2-3 teaspoons of plain yogurt.
- 1-2 teaspoons of oatmeal create paste and spread on the face.
- Mix together.
- Allow it to dry for 15 min then rise.