A Quinceanera is a team effort. Photographers, Dj’s, caterers, decorators, etc. all do their part to make sure that your party runs smoothly for you and your guests. Part of building the best team is to make sure that you have organized professional and ethical vendors. As you start shopping around and meeting with different party services providers, there are a few things to consider.
D’Fiesta en Fiesta KC
This are some of the questions to ask yourself. Follow your instincts, but don’t judge a book by it’s over.
- Are they experienced?
- Do they have a good reputation?
- Do they have certifications or licenses?
- Do they have a portafolio or previous work to show you what they can do?
- Are they friendly?
- Did they take your opinions into account?
- Who recommended you to them?
- Do they understand your vision?
- Were they punctual and prepared for your appointment?
- Do they have good morals and ethic?
You can create you vendors list, organize it by company name, address, email, contact name, telephone, website and referred by, or more easy, download Free Quinceanera Planner just click here and print your vendors list !